All of our new acoustic pianos are guaranteed for 7 years, and our secondhand ones for 2 years. We have a dedicated workshop in Bath and a mobile team who are able to make adjustments and any repairs needed at your your home, working together to keep your piano in the best condition.
- Pre-owned Wilh. Steinberg painted upright piano; manufactured in Germany, circa 2010
- H 1.25 m x W 1.45 m x D 0.61 m (H 4′ 1″ x W 4′ 8″ x D 2′ 0″)
- Finish: colour matched to “Ammonite” (Farrow & Ball)
This piano is a high quality, all German built instrument from Wilh. Steinberg’s highly regarded IQ piano range. Its features a tall cabinet that produces a rich and varied tonal palette from the all spruce soundboard. The action is extremely responsive and handles repeated notes with ease. These pianos are especially suited to advanced pianists and as a result they don’t last long in our showroom, so come along today and try it out for yourself.
Comes with our 2-year guarantee
All pianos purchased from The Piano Shop Bath include free UK mainland delivery (ground floor) and complimentary first tuning.
Before we sell a piano
Before any piano goes on the showroom floor, it is serviced by our expert technicians.
They check all aspects of the action including:
• set off
• back check
• lost motion
• the damper mechanism
• checking the hammers are toned
All internal parts are checked to ensure they are in good working order including:
• loop chords
• bridal tapes
• soft goods
• all action centres and springs
All our piano keyboards are cleaned, levelled and the key depth is checked.
What we provide to you:
• your chosen piano, fully serviced and maintained by our expert technicians
• delivery of your piano to any ground-floor address in the UK by our experienced removals team
• a complimentary first piano tuning, 4–6 weeks after delivery
• Our Piano Shop Bath 2-year guarantee
The Piano Shop Bath provides a 2-year guarantee for your instrument purchased in the UK from The Piano Shop Bath. This guarantee is in addition to, and does not affect your statutory rights. All we ask is that you follow the recommendations in the Piano Maintenance Guide and this will maintain the Guarantee.
Your piano is guaranteed for a 2-year period from the date of purchase from The Piano Shop Bath. The guarantee covers any structural failure of the casework, frame, back, action or keys that has been caused by unsound materials or faulty workmanship in manufacture.
If your piano is found, upon inspection by The Piano Shop Bath or one of its authorised agents, to have a defect caused by unsound materials or faulty workmanship, The Piano Shop Bath or one of its authorised agents will repair such defect without any charge for materials or labour. Maintenance work, such as tuning, regulation and voicing, and the results of wear and tear are not covered by this guarantee.
The guarantee is subject to the following provisions:
• The guarantee is only valid within the boundaries of the country of purchase.
• The guarantee is only valid for pianos in normal domestic use.
• The guarantee does not cover accidental damage, misuse, neglect, failure to follow our guidance notes for correct maintenance or as a result of fair wear and tear.
• The guarantee does not cover strings, felts or leathers.
• The guarantee will be rendered invalid if the piano is re-sold or has been damaged by inexpert repair.
• The Piano Shop Bath disclaims any liability for incidental or consequential damages.