All of our new acoustic pianos are guaranteed by the manufacturers for a minimum 5 years upwards and our second hand ones by our workshop for a minimum of 2 to 5 years. We have a dedicated workshop in Bath and a mobile team who are able to make adjustments and any repairs needed at your your home, working together to keep your piano in the best condition.
- Pre-owned; manufactured in 1898
- L 1.88 m x W 1.47 m
- Finish: Mahogany French Polish
- Includes our 5 year shop guarantee
- Includes UK mainland delivery (ground floor)
- Includes complimentary first tuning (4 to 6 weeks post delivery)
- Call us to reserve this instrument.
The piano manufacturing firm of C. Bechstein was established in 1853 by Carl Bechstein in Berlin, Germany who developed his instruments during the 19th century.
This beautiful instrument has been finished with a Mahogany French Polish and has been full restored. It features Abel German hammers, a new wrest plank and a full restring.
This piano features a warm tone with clarity in all the registers. It has a responsive medium action and is a delight to play. Call us to reserve this instrument.
Robb Lawton plays Francis Lai’s “Concerto Pour le Fin D’Un Amour”