All of our new acoustic pianos are guaranteed by the manufacturers for a minimum 5 years upwards and our second hand ones by our workshop for a minimum of 2 to 5 years. We have a dedicated workshop in Bath and a mobile team who are able to make adjustments and any repairs needed at your your home, working together to keep your piano in the best condition.
- Pre-owned; manufactured in 1981
- H 1.01 m x W 1.14 m x D 0.50 m
- Finish: Teak
- Includes our 2 year shop guarantee
- Includes UK mainland delivery (ground floor)
- Includes complimentary first tuning (4 to 6 weeks post delivery)
Kemble pianos were established by Michael Kemble in 1911 and are known for their high-quality materials & craftsmanship.
This Kemble upright features 6 octaves making it a suitable piano to fit into smaller spaces. Their upright pianos have a responsive, refined action action and this piano is a very good example of that, despite its compact size. It features a warm and clear tone with a medium action.