All of our new acoustic pianos are guaranteed by the manufacturers for a minimum 5 years upwards and our second hand ones by our workshop for a minimum of 2 to 5 years. We have a dedicated workshop in Bath and a mobile team who are able to make adjustments and any repairs needed at your your home, working together to keep your piano in the best condition.
- Pre-owned; manufactured in c.1985
- H 1.27 m x W 1.45 m x D 0.58 m
- Finish: Painted in Farrow & Ball’s ‘Railings’
- Includes our 5 year shop guarantee
- Includes UK mainland delivery (ground floor)
- Includes complimentary first tuning (4 to 6 weeks post delivery)
Petrof pianos are known for having a romantic, rounded tone and this piano is no exception. With a responsive action and consistently warm tone across the registers, it is an excellent piano many levels of pianists. This piano has also been hand-finished in Farrow & Ball’s ‘Railings’ give it a contemporary feel.
Nurry Lee performs Robert Schumann’s “Dedication”