All of our new acoustic pianos are guaranteed by the manufacturers for a minimum 5 years upwards and our second hand ones by our workshop for a minimum of 2 to 5 years. We have a dedicated workshop in Bath and a mobile team who are able to make adjustments and any repairs needed at your your home, working together to keep your piano in the best condition.
- Pre-owned; manufactured in 1986
- H 1.28 m x W 1.52 m x D 0.68 m
- Finish: Mahogany Satin
- Includes our 5 year shop guarantee
- Includes UK mainland delivery (ground floor)
- Includes complimentary first tuning (4 to 6 weeks post delivery)
- Call us to reserve this instrument.
We are delighted to present this beautiful Steinway Model V Upright piano in Mahogany Satin. Steinway & Sons are well-established for producing pianos of high standard and this piano is no exception.
It is an attractive piano with a bright and clear tone and a medium responsive action. It is capable of playing delicate passages as well as grand powerful tones, making it suitable for all level of pianists. Call us to reserve this instrument.
Nurry Lee performs a fragment of Rachmaninov’s Concerto No.2