All of our new acoustic pianos are guaranteed by the manufacturers for a minimum 5 years upwards and our second hand ones by our workshop for a minimum of 2 to 5 years. We have a dedicated workshop in Bath and a mobile team who are able to make adjustments and any repairs needed at your your home, working together to keep your piano in the best condition.
- Pre-owned; manufactured in 1979 in England
- H 1.13 m x W 1.37 m x D 0.55 m
- Finish: Painted in Farrow and Ball’s ‘Studio Green’
- Includes our 2 year shop guarantee
- Includes UK mainland delivery (ground floor)
- Includes complimentary first tuning (4 to 6 weeks post delivery)
This excellent piano from the highly respected British manufacturer Knight has been finished in Farrow and Ball’s contemporary ‘Studio Green’, giving it a stylish look that would suit any home. Knight pianos are known for their durability and high-quality materials and this piano is a superb example. It has a responsive action with a bright and clear tone across the range.
Nurry Lee performs Mozart’s ‘Sonata in D Major’