All of our new acoustic pianos are guaranteed by the manufacturers for a minimum 5 years upwards and our second hand ones by our workshop for a minimum of 2 to 5 years. We have a dedicated workshop in Bath and a mobile team who are able to make adjustments and any repairs needed at your your home, working together to keep your piano in the best condition.
- Pre-owned; manufactured in 1991 in England
- H 1.11 m x W 1.40 m x D 0.56 m
- Finish: Painted in Farrow and Ball’s ‘Dorset Cream’
- Includes UK mainland delivery (ground floor)
- Includes complimentary first tuning (4 to 6 weeks post delivery)
Welmar pianos are well respected and renowned for their high-quality construction making them solid and reliable. They were established in London in 1925 and ceased production from Woodchester in Stroud in 2003.
This beautiful Welmar piano is a fine example of their craft. It has a lovely tone, with a responsive touch and would add to any room with its elegant finish of Farrow and Ball’s ‘Dorset Cream’.