Listing Category: Piano Teachers
Our philosophy favours a non-competitive and non-judgmental approach as we do not want students competing or being compared with each other or allowing more experienced students to up-stage beginners.
Our approach links to aspirational groups so our centres are run in association with churches, clubs and volunteer organisations.
We encourage students to take part as often as possible in our regular concerts, believing that they need to perform within their comfort zone and to choose the music which suits their interests and level of achievement.
• a positive family environment and a model of artistic growth
• several teaching spaces with good acoustics
• well-managed and safe centres
• all teachers complete an enhanced police disclosure
• concert hall space
• tea/coffee lounge area
• friendly music teachers who are down to earth
• experienced and professional teachers who are qualified in education and music
• music experiences which are sequenced and fun for both children and adults
• music teaching which bridges pop, rock, classical and jazz