All of our new acoustic pianos are guaranteed by the manufacturers for a minimum 5 years upwards and our second hand ones by our workshop for a minimum of 2 to 5 years. We have a dedicated workshop in Bath and a mobile team who are able to make adjustments and any repairs needed at your your home, working together to keep your piano in the best condition.
- Pre-Owned; manufactured in 1982
- H 1.06 m x W 1.40 m x D 0.55 m
- Finish: Bookmatched Teak
- Includes Our 2 Year Shop Guarantee
- Includes UK Mainland Delivery (Ground Floor)
- Includes Complimentary First Tuning (4 to 6 Weeks Post Delivery)
An excellent piano from the renowned British manufacturer Knight, this piano’s tone is clear and bright and the touch is responsive.
Knight pianos are known for their solid construction and this example is no different. An attractive piano for any home, it will deliver superb performance for many years.
Nurry Lee Performs Liszt’s Liebestraum – “A Dream of Love” – Nocturne No.3 in Ab