All of our new acoustic pianos are guaranteed by the manufacturers for a minimum 5 years upwards and our second hand ones by our workshop for a minimum of 2 to 5 years. We have a dedicated workshop in Bath and a mobile team who are able to make adjustments and any repairs needed at your your home, working together to keep your piano in the best condition.
- Pre-owned; manufactured in 1981
- H 1.12 m x W 1.42 m x D 0.58 m
- Finish: Painted in Little Greene’s ‘Tea With Florence’
- Includes our 2 year shop guarantee
- Includes UK mainland delivery (ground floor)
- Includes complimentary first tuning (4 to 6 weeks post delivery)
Welmar pianos are well respected and renowned for their high-quality construction making them solid and reliable. They were established in London in 1925 and ceased production from Woodchester in Stroud in 2003.
This stylish Welmar upright has been finished in the contemporary colour ‘Tea With Florence’ adding radiance to any home it is placed in. This piano has a warm, mellow tone with rich bass and is an excellent example of the quality pianos Welmar are known for.
Robb Lawton performs Francis Lai’s “Theme de Pepper”