All of our new acoustic pianos are guaranteed by the manufacturers for a minimum 5 years upwards and our second hand ones by our workshop for a minimum of 2 to 5 years. We have a dedicated workshop in Bath and a mobile team who are able to make adjustments and any repairs needed at your your home, working together to keep your piano in the best condition.
- Pre-owned; manufactured in c.1907
- H 1.31 m x W 1.45 m x D 0.58 m
- Finish: Mahogany French Polish
- Includes our 5 year shop guarantee
- Includes UK mainland delivery (ground floor)
- Includes complimentary first tuning (4 to 6 weeks post delivery)
John Broadwood & Sons began producing pianos in 1808 in London and holds a Royal Warrant. As well as supplying numerous instruments to members of the royal family over the centuries, Queen of Spain as one example, John Broadwood & Sons pianos have been appreciated by many composers.
This beautiful John Broadwood upright piano has been traditionally french polished.
It has a responsive medium action and produces a warm, resonant tone across the registers.
Nurry Lee performs Chopin’s Nocturne Op.72, No.1