All of our new acoustic pianos are guaranteed by the manufacturers for a minimum 5 years upwards and our second hand ones by our workshop for a minimum of 2 to 5 years. We have a dedicated workshop in Bath and a mobile team who are able to make adjustments and any repairs needed at your your home, working together to keep your piano in the best condition.
- Pre-owned; manufactured in 1912
- H 1.24 m x W 1.50 m x D 0.59 m
- Finish: Painted in Farrow & Ball’s ‘Pitch Black’
- Includes our 5 year shop guarantee
- Includes UK mainland delivery
- Includes first complimentary tuning (4 to 6 weeks post delivery)
A classic piano from one of Germany’s great piano manufacturers. This Bechstein upright has been restored by our experienced technicians and includes a full re-string, new hammer/damper felts and a new wrest plank. It has been finished with Farrow and Ball’s ‘Pitch Black’ giving it a stylish finish that would suit many homes.
This piano features a warm, resonant tone with a responsive medium action making it capable of playing a range of different passages.
Nurry Lee performs Bach’s “Partita 2”