All of our new acoustic pianos are guaranteed by the manufacturers for a minimum 5 years upwards and our second hand ones by our workshop for a minimum of 2 to 5 years. We have a dedicated workshop in Bath and a mobile team who are able to make adjustments and any repairs needed at your your home, working together to keep your piano in the best condition.
- Pre-owned; manufactured in 1913
- H 1.30 m x W 1.48 m x D 0.71 m
- Finish: Painted in Farrow & Ball’s ‘Pitch Black’
- Includes our 5 year shop guarantee
- Includes UK mainland delivery (ground floor)
- Includes first complimentary tuning (4 to 6 weeks post delivery)
This handsome Bluthner upright has been transformed to be painted in Farrow & Ball’s ‘Pitch Black’ giving it a stylish finish that would suit any home. It has been restored by our expert technicians including a full re-string, new hammer/damper felts and wrest plank.
This piano features a rich, warm bass and bright, clear treble with a responsive light to medium action making it capable of playing delicate passages as well as big powerful ones.
Nurry Lee performs a fragment of Stravinsky’s “Petrushka”