All of our new acoustic pianos are guaranteed by the manufacturers for a minimum 5 years upwards and our second hand ones by our workshop for a minimum of 2 to 5 years. We have a dedicated workshop in Bath and a mobile team who are able to make adjustments and any repairs needed at your your home, working together to keep your piano in the best condition.
- Pre-owned; manufactured in 1968
- H 1.11 m x W 1.40 m x D 0.55 m
- Finish: Painted in Farrow & Ball’s ‘De Nimes’
- Includes our 2 year shop guarantee
- Includes UK mainland delivery (ground floor)
- Includes complimentary first tuning (4 to 6 weeks post delivery)
This superb piano from the highly respected British manufacturer Knight has been finished in Farrow and Ball’s contemporary ‘De Nimes’, giving it a light and stylish look that would suit many homes. Knight pianos are known for their durability and high-quality materials and this piano is an excellent example. It has a responsive action with a warm and clear tone across the range.
Nurry Lee performs Chopin’s Piano Concerto No.1, 2nd Movement, ‘Romance’