All of our new acoustic pianos are guaranteed by the manufacturers for a minimum 5 years upwards and our second hand ones by our workshop for a minimum of 2 to 5 years. We have a dedicated workshop in Bath and a mobile team who are able to make adjustments and any repairs needed at your your home, working together to keep your piano in the best condition.
- Fully Restored Manufactured In Germany c.1927
- H 1.20 m x W 1.46 m x D 0.66 m
- Finish: Gloss Black
- Includes Our 5 Year Shop Guarantee
- Includes UK Mainland Delivery (Ground Floor)
- Includes Complimentary First Tuning (4 to 6 Weeks Post Delivery)
A superb piano from one of the great German piano manufacturers of the 20th century. Restored by our experienced technicians in classic gloss black, this piano features a new wrest plank, full re-string, as well as a new set of German hammers.
A delightful piano to play, it delivers a warm, resonant tone with a medium action. A rare chance to own a marvellous piano from a high-quality maker.
Diana Esteban Barco plays “Alfonsina y el mar”, a Samba by Ariel Ramirez
Nurry Lee plays Mozart’s “Mazurka in C#min Op.60 No.3”