All of our new acoustic pianos are guaranteed for 7 years, and our secondhand ones for 2 years. We have a dedicated workshop in Bath and a mobile team who are able to make adjustments and any repairs needed at your your home, working together to keep your piano in the best condition.
- 10 year manufacturer’s guarantee
- H 1.14 m x W 1.49 m x D 0.57 m ( H 3’9″ x W 4’11” x D 1’10” )
- Finishes: Ebony (polish), Snow White (polish)
With outstanding tone and touch, the Kawai K-200 offers the novice to the seasoned professional dependability and character that will please even the most discerning pianist. This acoustic upright piano has the exclusive Millennium III Upright Action using ABS-Carbon Composites and double-felted mahogany core hammers. This piano is also available with nickel hardware.
Kawai has a strong reputation for building extremely high-quality pianos. The manufacturer uses constant innovation for the advancement of their instruments, marrying traditional building techniques with new technology. The K-200 upright acoustic piano is a favourite with both professional and amateur pianists.
The Kawai K-200 upright is an excellent piano for schools, homes and teaching. This piano has been specially designed and developed to exceed the performance requirements and expectations of even the most discerning of pianists.
Since 1927 Kawai has been manufacturing high-quality upright and grand pianos. The Japanese family-run company offers uncompromising quality and excellent value, while constant innovation has ensured Kawai is at the forefront of modern instrument technology.
The Piano Shop Bath is proud to be an appointed Kawai Official Selection Centre. We offer competitive prices with high quality service.
CALL FOR OUR BEST INCLUSIVE PRICE ON THE KAWAI K-200 ON 01225 427961
All pianos purchased at The Piano Shop Bath include UK mainland delivery (ground floor) and complimentary first piano tuning.
|Key||white: acrylic, black: phenol, non-lead key weight adjust|
|Fallboard||“Soft Fall” Fallboard|
|Size in cm (HxWxD)||114 x 149 x 57|
|Weight in kg||208|
|Finish||Ebony Polish, Snow White Polish|
Before we sell a piano
Before any piano goes on the showroom floor, it is serviced by our expert technicians.
They check all aspects of the action including:
• set off
• back check
• lost motion
• the damper mechanism
• checking the hammers are toned
All internal parts are checked to ensure they are in good working order including:
• loop chords
• bridal tapes
• soft goods
• all action centres and springs
All our piano keyboards are cleaned, levelled and the key depth is checked.
What we provide to you:
• your chosen piano, fully serviced and maintained by our expert technicians
• delivery of your piano to any ground-floor address in the UK by our experienced removals team
• a complimentary first piano tuning, 4–6 weeks after delivery
• Our Piano Shop Bath 2-year guarantee
The Piano Shop Bath provides a 2-year guarantee for your instrument purchased in the UK from The Piano Shop Bath. This guarantee is in addition to, and does not affect your statutory rights. All we ask is that you follow the recommendations in the Piano Maintenance Guide and this will maintain the Guarantee.
Your piano is guaranteed for a 2-year period from the date of purchase from The Piano Shop Bath. The guarantee covers any structural failure of the casework, frame, back, action or keys that has been caused by unsound materials or faulty workmanship in manufacture.
If your piano is found, upon inspection by The Piano Shop Bath or one of its authorised agents, to have a defect caused by unsound materials or faulty workmanship, The Piano Shop Bath or one of its authorised agents will repair such defect without any charge for materials or labour. Maintenance work, such as tuning, regulation and voicing, and the results of wear and tear are not covered by this guarantee.
The guarantee is subject to the following provisions:
• The guarantee is only valid within the boundaries of the country of purchase.
• The guarantee is only valid for pianos in normal domestic use.
• The guarantee does not cover accidental damage, misuse, neglect, failure to follow our guidance notes for correct maintenance or as a result of fair wear and tear.
• The guarantee does not cover strings, felts or leathers.
• The guarantee will be rendered invalid if the piano is re-sold or has been damaged by inexpert repair.
• The Piano Shop Bath disclaims any liability for incidental or consequential damages.