All of our new acoustic pianos are guaranteed by the manufacturers for a minimum 5 years upwards and our second hand ones by our workshop for a minimum of 2 to 5 years. We have a dedicated workshop in Bath and a mobile team who are able to make adjustments and any repairs needed at your your home, working together to keep your piano in the best condition.
- Manufactured in Czech Republic
- H 1.18 m x W 1.44 m x D 0.54 m
- Finish: Painted in Paper & Library’s ‘Slate’
- Includes our 5 year shop guarantee
- Includes UK mainland delivery (ground floor)
- Includes complimentary first tuning (4 to 6 weeks post delivery)
The Petrof P 118 S1 upright piano is ideal for smaller interiors, featuring a more compact cabinet design and overall footprint. Its modern design would fit in perfectly with the furnishings of any modern household or music school. It has a responsive action with a warm tone across the registers and is an excellent piano for all levels of pianists.
This Petrof upright has been refinished in Paper and Library’s colour ‘Slate’ giving it a modern design that would suit many homes.
If you would like to commission your own unique design piano to suit any space, please get in touch.
Nurry Lee performs a segment of Liszt’s ‘Tarantella’