All of our new acoustic pianos are guaranteed by the manufacturers for a minimum 5 years upwards and our second hand ones by our workshop for a minimum of 2 to 5 years. We have a dedicated workshop in Bath and a mobile team who are able to make adjustments and any repairs needed at your your home, working together to keep your piano in the best condition.
- Pre-Owned Manufactured In 1963 In England
- H 1.10 m x W 1.42 m x D 0.57 m
- Finish: Mahogany Satin
- Includes Our 2 Year Shop Guarantee
- Includes UK Mainland Delivery (Ground Floor)
- Includes Complimentary First Tuning (4 to 6 Weeks Post Delivery)
Welmar pianos are well respected and although they are no longer in production, these instruments are well regarded for their good construction and performance. This piano has a good responsive medium-action that plays faster passages well. The tone is warm with good resonance and chiming bass notes.