All of our new acoustic pianos are guaranteed by the manufacturers for a minimum 5 years upwards and our second hand ones by our workshop for a minimum of 2 to 5 years. We have a dedicated workshop in Bath and a mobile team who are able to make adjustments and any repairs needed at your your home, working together to keep your piano in the best condition.
- Pre-Owned Manufactured In 1986 In England
- H 1.27 m x W 1.39 m x D 0.59 m
- Finish: Black Gloss
- Includes Our 5 Year Shop Guarantee
- Includes UK Mainland Delivery (Ground Floor)
- Includes Complimentary First Tuning (4 to 6 Weeks Post Delivery)
Welmar pianos are well respected and renowned for their high-quality construction making them solid and reliable. They were established in London in 1925 and ceased production from Woodchester in Stroud in 2003.
This Welmar upright in black gloss from 1986 is an excellent example, with a responsive medium touch and has a warm, resonant tone. It is suitable for all levels of players from beginner to more advanced.
Nurry Lee performs Greig’s “Wedding Day in Troldhaugen”