All of our new acoustic pianos are guaranteed by the manufacturers for a minimum 5 years upwards and our second hand ones by our workshop for a minimum of 2 to 5 years. We have a dedicated workshop in Bath and a mobile team who are able to make adjustments and any repairs needed at your your home, working together to keep your piano in the best condition.
- Pre-owned; manufactured in 1999 in Britain
- H 1.14 m x W 1.43 m x D 0.57 m
- Finish: Walnut Satin
- Includes our 5 year shop guarantee
- Includes UK mainland delivery (ground floor)
- Includes complimentary first tuning (4 to 6 weeks post delivery
Welmar pianos are well respected and renowned for their high-quality construction making them solid and reliable. They were established in London in 1925 and ceased production from Woodchester in Stroud in 2003.
A great opportunity to own this excellent Welmar upright, which has a warm, mellow tone with bass notes that resonate with ease and treble notes that are clear and bright.
Nurry Lee plays ‘Tea Dance’ from Tchaikovsky’s Nutcracker Suite
Out of stock