All of our new acoustic pianos are guaranteed by the manufacturers for a minimum 5 years upwards and our second hand ones by our workshop for a minimum of 2 to 5 years. We have a dedicated workshop in Bath and a mobile team who are able to make adjustments and any repairs needed at your your home, working together to keep your piano in the best condition.
- Pre-owned; manufactured in 1982
- H 1.09 m x W 1.48 m x D 0.55 m
- Finish: Mahogany Satin Gloss
- Includes our 2 year shop guarantee
- Includes UK mainland delivery (ground floor)
- Includes first complimentary tuning (4 to 6 post delivery)
Here at The Piano Shop Bath we offer fine examples of the most sought-after professional standard Japanese upright pianos. Our team of workshop technicians carefully select each instrument to make it to our shop floor.
This Yamaha piano offers a medium touch and is light and responsive to play. Its tone is clear and vibrant which we come to expect from these excellent instruments. This piano also features a grand-style lid making it stylish piano for any home it is placed in.
Nurry Lee performs a Chopin Waltz in A minor