All of our new acoustic pianos are guaranteed by the manufacturers for a minimum 5 years upwards and our second hand ones by our workshop for a minimum of 2 to 5 years. We have a dedicated workshop in Bath and a mobile team who are able to make adjustments and any repairs needed at your your home, working together to keep your piano in the best condition.
- Pre-owned; manufactured in c.1990
- H 1.12 m x W 1.43 m x D 0.57 m
- Finish: Black Gloss
- Includes 2 year shop guarantee
- Includes UK mainland delivery (ground floor)
- Includes complimentary first tuning (4 to 6 weeks post delivery)
Eavestaff were a well-established British manufacturer producing pianos throughout much of the 20th century.
This is an attractive upright piano that features a medium action with a warm, resonant tone.
Our technicians have thoroughly inspected this piano in our extensive piano workshop, in order to ensure that the instrument will provide many years of dependability.
Nurry Lee performs the opening segment of Chopin’s ‘Pollanaise’