All of our new acoustic pianos are guaranteed by the manufacturers for a minimum 5 years upwards and our second hand ones by our workshop for a minimum of 2 to 5 years. We have a dedicated workshop in Bath and a mobile team who are able to make adjustments and any repairs needed at your your home, working together to keep your piano in the best condition.
- Pre-owned; manufactured in 2002 in England
- H 1.10 m x W 1.51 m x D 0.54 m
- Finish: Black Gloss
- Includes our 2 year shop guarantee
- Includes UK mainland delivery (ground floor)
- Includes complimentary first tuning (4 to 6 weeks post delivery)
Kemble were an English manufacturer who were known for producing pianos that were well-designed and sturdily built.
Their uprights generally have a responsive, refined action action and this piano is a very good example of that. It features a typically British clear and warm tone that is very pleasing.
Nurry Lee performs J Brahms 2. Intermezzo Op.118 No.2