All of our new acoustic pianos are guaranteed by the manufacturers for a minimum 5 years upwards and our second hand ones by our workshop for a minimum of 2 to 5 years. We have a dedicated workshop in Bath and a mobile team who are able to make adjustments and any repairs needed at your your home, working together to keep your piano in the best condition.
- Pre-owned; manufactured circa 1971 in England
- H 1.12 m x W 1.40 m x D 0.55 m
- Finish: Painted in Farrow and Ball’s ‘Hague Blue’
- Includes our 2 year shop guarantee
- Includes UK mainland delivery (ground floor)
- Includes complimentary first tuning (4 to 6 weeks post-delivery)
This excellent piano from the highly respected British manufacturer Knight has been finished in Farrow and Ball’s contemporary ‘Hague Blue’ for a stylish contemporary look.
Knight pianos are known for their durability and high-quality materials and this piano is no exception. It has a warm and clear tone with a medium responsive action.
Nurry Lee performs Johannes Brahms Op.118 Intermezzo from Sechs Klavierstucke