All of our new acoustic pianos are guaranteed by the manufacturers for a minimum 5 years upwards and our second hand ones by our workshop for a minimum of 2 to 5 years. We have a dedicated workshop in Bath and a mobile team who are able to make adjustments and any repairs needed at your your home, working together to keep your piano in the best condition.
- Compact and Continental Design – Manufactured In The Netherlands In 1985
- Dimensions: H 1.07m x W 1.41m x D 0.56m
- Finish: Mahogany Satin
- Includes Our 2 Year Shop Guarantee
- Includes UK Mainland Delivery (Ground Floor)
- Includes Complimentary First Tuning (4 to 6 Weeks Post Delivery)
This piano offers a light to medium touch, and would be ideal for both beginners and experienced pianists.
Rippen pianos were one of the Netherland’s prime piano manufacturers, with a well-established reputation for manufacture with high quality materials.
Nurry Lee performs a segment of Edmund Greig’s Concerto in A minor.