All of our new acoustic pianos are guaranteed by the manufacturers for a minimum 5 years upwards and our second hand ones by our workshop for a minimum of 2 to 5 years. We have a dedicated workshop in Bath and a mobile team who are able to make adjustments and any repairs needed at your your home, working together to keep your piano in the best condition.
- Pre-owned; manufactured in 1963 in England
- H 1.09 m x W 1.39 m x D 0.56 m
- Finish: Painted in ‘Teal’
- Includes our 2 year shop guarantee
- Includes UK mainland delivery (ground floor)
- Includes complimentary first tuning (4 to 6 weeks post delivery)
Welmar pianos are well respected and renowned for their high-quality construction making them solid and reliable. They were established in London in 1925 and ceased production from Woochester in Stroud in 2003.
This stylish Welmar upright has been hand-brushed finished in the contemporary colour ‘Teal’ adding radiance to any home it is placed in. This piano has a warm, mellow tone with rich bass and is an excellent example of the quality pianos Welmar are known for.
Nurry Lee performs Tchaikovsky’s ‘Intermezzo’ from the Nutcracker Suite