All of our new acoustic pianos are guaranteed by the manufacturers for a minimum 5 years upwards and our second hand ones by our workshop for a minimum of 2 to 5 years. We have a dedicated workshop in Bath and a mobile team who are able to make adjustments and any repairs needed at your your home, working together to keep your piano in the best condition.
- Pre-owned; manufactured in 2019
- H 1.22 m x W 1.49 m x D 0.61 m
- Finish: Black Gloss
- Includes our 5 year shop guarantee
- Includes UK mainland delivery (ground floor)
- Includes complimentary first tuning (4 to 6 weeks post delivery)
- Call us to reserve this instrument.
Since 1927 Kawai have been manufacturing high-quality upright and grand pianos. This Japanese family-run company offer uncompromising quality and excellent value, while constant innovation has ensured Kawai are at the forefront of modern instrument technology.
The K-300 has a taller cabinet than the K-200, and also features exclusive Millennium III Upright Action with ABS-Carbon Composites as well as double-felted mahogany core hammers. This piano has a warm, mellow tone with a medium responsive action.
Nurry Lee performs Handel’s ‘Chaconne in G Major’