All of our new acoustic pianos are guaranteed by the manufacturers for a minimum 5 years upwards and our second hand ones by our workshop for a minimum of 2 to 5 years. We have a dedicated workshop in Bath and a mobile team who are able to make adjustments and any repairs needed at your your home, working together to keep your piano in the best condition.
- Pre-owned; manufactured in 2007
- H 1.32 m x W 1.56 m x D 0.65 m
- Finish: Mahogany Gloss
- Includes our 5 year shop guarantee
- Includes UK mainland delivery (ground floor)
- Includes complimentary first tuning (4 to 6 weeks post delivery)
Kemble pianos were established by Michael Kemble in 1911 and are known for their high-quality materials & craftsmanship.
Their uprights have a responsive, refined action action and this piano is a very good example of that. It features a warm and clear tone.
Robb Lawton plays Johnny Mandell’s “Emily”