All of our new acoustic pianos are guaranteed by the manufacturers for a minimum 5 years upwards and our second hand ones by our workshop for a minimum of 2 to 5 years. We have a dedicated workshop in Bath and a mobile team who are able to make adjustments and any repairs needed at your your home, working together to keep your piano in the best condition.
- Pre-owned; manufactured Netherlands in 1986
- H 1.04 m x W 1.42 m x D 0.55 m
- Finish: Painted in Farrow & Ball’s ‘Tar’
- Includes our 2 year shop guarantee
- Includes UK mainland delivery (ground floor)
- Includes complimentary first tuning (4 to 6 weeks post delivery)
- Call us to reserve this instrument
Rippen pianos were one of the Netherland’s well-known piano manufacturers, with a well-established reputation for manufacturing pianos with high quality materials.
This stylish Rippen piano featuring Cabriole legs and a grand-styled lid has been finished in Farrow & Ball’s ‘Tar’ giving it a contemporary look. It has a light to medium responsive action with a clear tone throughout the registers.
Robb Lawton plays “Cheek to Cheek”