All of our new acoustic pianos are guaranteed by the manufacturers for a minimum 5 years upwards and our second hand ones by our workshop for a minimum of 2 to 5 years. We have a dedicated workshop in Bath and a mobile team who are able to make adjustments and any repairs needed at your your home, working together to keep your piano in the best condition.
- Pre-owned upright piano; manufactured in Germany c. 1897
- H 1.27 m x W 1.575 m x D 0.63 m
- Finish: Mahogany French Polish
- Includes Our 5 Year Shop Guarantee
- Includes UK Mainland Delivery (Ground Floor)
- Includes Complimentary First Tuning (4 to 6 Weeks Post Delivery)
- Call us to reserve this instrument.
This attractive piano has been fully-restored by our expert technicians which includes a full re-string and German hammers. It has a warm and resonant tone with an medium action, making it a pleasure to play. It has also been traditionally French Polished which has given it a beautiful finish. Call us to reserve this instrument.
Robb Lawton plays Irving Berlin’s “Cheek to Cheek”