All of our new acoustic pianos are guaranteed by the manufacturers for a minimum 5 years upwards and our second hand ones by our workshop for a minimum of 2 to 5 years. We have a dedicated workshop in Bath and a mobile team who are able to make adjustments and any repairs needed at your your home, working together to keep your piano in the best condition.
- Pre-owned; manufactured in 1993
- H 1.09 m x W 1.31 m x D 0.48 m
- Finish: Dark Mahogany Satin
- Includes our 2 year shop guarantee
- Includes UK mainland delivery (ground floor)
- Includes complimentary first tuning (4 to 6 weeks post delivery)
- Call us to reserve this instrument.
Kemble pianos were established by Michael Kemble in 1911 and are known for their high-quality materials & craftsmanship.
This Kemble piano is a compact piano, perfect to fit into any small space. Despite its size Kemble retained the quality of the sound and touch of this piano.
The piano has a responsive medium action with a warm and clear tone. Call us to reserve this instrument.
Robb Lawton plays Francis Lai’s “Concerto Pour le Fin d’Un Amour”